Welcome to Cape Town Beaches
Beaches and Nearby Accommodation, Restaurants & Activities
- Bakoven is suburb on the edge of Camps Bay; blink and you will miss it as you drive out of Camps Bay towards Llandudno. Bakoven Beach is just a tiny strip
- Broken Baths Beach is one of the seven Sea Point Beaches running from Mouille Point in the north, to Bantry Bay in the south. It is the closest beach to
- Monwabisi Beach is located on the Southern side of the Khayelitsa Township on the Cape Flats. It is mainly frequented by the Township locals and is
- Hout Bay Beach is a slightly crescent shaped beach of approximately 1.2Km in width, nestled between Chapman’s Peak and the Sentinel (Hangberg) on the
- Located on the Western side of the tip of Cape Point is Dias Beach. Dias Beach is frequently seen in photos from the vantage points above and is as
- Bikini Beach in Gordon's Bay (Kogelberg Coast) was once nothing more than a rocky shoreline but today it's rated as one of the top beaches in Cape Town and
- Strandfontein Beach is located on the Cape Flats Coast on the northern tip of False Bay. It is a long sandy beach that offers safe swimming and numerous
- Bailey’s Cottage Beach is more a patch of sand between two rocky outcrops or points than it is a beach. Swimming isn't advisable on this remote little
- Noordhoek Beach is located on the Cape's Atlantic Peninsula starting at the foot of Chapman's Peak, ending at Klein Slangkop, bordering the town of
- St James Beach is located on Cape Town's False Bay coastline between Muizenberg and Kalk Bay. It's a very popular beach particularly with families due to
- Bloubergstrand Beach (or what used to be Blaauwberg Beach or Table View Beach) is well known to be one of the best locations to get the perfect view of
- Queen's Beach in Sea Point on the Cape Town, Atlantic Seaboard, is one of the more popular beaches for those wanting to avoid the busier and more prominent
About Cape Town Beaches
CapeTownBeaches.com is owned by Duane Reeve of FuturityWEB, a WordPress Web-Design company in Cape Town. The foundation or idea behind this website is to eventually build it up as the definitive resource for information about Cape Town’s beautiful beaches.
A directory and advertising component will be added which will allow for owners/manager of tourism related businesses to list or advertise their businesses. Venue/Places or Services allowed to advertise will have to be located within a 3-kilometre radius of the nearest beach to qualify.
The initial idea for CapeTownBeaches.com was sparked by the fact that the official tourism guide to Cape Town’s Beaches was first produced in 2009 and hasn’t been updated since. It is ‘our’ intention to eventually visit each and every beach to create an up-to-date resource for all.
‘We’ are on the lookout for photographers that have recent photos of Cape Town’s Beaches for inclusion in this website; if this is YOU, please contact us for more information.