Welcome to Cape Town Beaches
Beaches and Nearby Accommodation, Restaurants & Activities
- Located on the Western side of the tip of Cape Point is Dias Beach. Dias Beach is frequently seen in photos from the vantage points above and is as
- Hout Bay Beach is a slightly crescent shaped beach of approximately 1.2Km in width, nestled between Chapman’s Peak and the Sentinel (Hangberg) on the
- Bailey’s Cottage Beach is more a patch of sand between two rocky outcrops or points than it is a beach. Swimming isn't advisable on this remote little
- Misty Cliffs Beach is a small beach of roughly 350-400 meters in length, found on the Atlantic Peninsula coastline. You will find it along the M65 road,
- Fisherman's Beach is a small beach situated between two low lying rock outcrops approximately 800-meters from Boulders Beach on the False Bay Coastline.
- Maclear Beach is a small sandy beach approximately 200-meters in length and located a short walk north from the Cape of Good Hope lookout point. You will
- Monwabisi Beach is located on the Southern side of the Khayelitsa Township on the Cape Flats. It is mainly frequented by the Township locals and is
- Bakoven is suburb on the edge of Camps Bay; blink and you will miss it as you drive out of Camps Bay towards Llandudno. Bakoven Beach is just a tiny strip
- Noordhoek Beach is located on the Cape's Atlantic Peninsula starting at the foot of Chapman's Peak, ending at Klein Slangkop, bordering the town of
- Strand beach is one of the most popular beaches along the Kogelberg Coastline and shares it's fame for swimming and watersports with the adjoining Melkbaai
- Silwerstroomstrand is located along the Cape West Coast, approximately 13Km North of Melkbosstrand via the Coastline, but only accessible via the West
- Bloubergstrand Beach (or what used to be Blaauwberg Beach or Table View Beach) is well known to be one of the best locations to get the perfect view of
About Cape Town Beaches
CapeTownBeaches.com is owned by Duane Reeve of FuturityWEB, a WordPress Web-Design company in Cape Town. The foundation or idea behind this website is to eventually build it up as the definitive resource for information about Cape Town’s beautiful beaches.
A directory and advertising component will be added which will allow for owners/manager of tourism related businesses to list or advertise their businesses. Venue/Places or Services allowed to advertise will have to be located within a 3-kilometre radius of the nearest beach to qualify.
The initial idea for CapeTownBeaches.com was sparked by the fact that the official tourism guide to Cape Town’s Beaches was first produced in 2009 and hasn’t been updated since. It is ‘our’ intention to eventually visit each and every beach to create an up-to-date resource for all.
‘We’ are on the lookout for photographers that have recent photos of Cape Town’s Beaches for inclusion in this website; if this is YOU, please contact us for more information.